Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stickers abound

Runkle
Charlie's life as been as much of a roller coaster as his best friend Hank's. Where is it headed now? Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Showtime.
Req: Check-in to Californication on 6 Feb, 2011







God Hates Us All
Hank Moody is a flawed character we can't stop watching either. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Showtime
Req: ???
Note: The theory on this one is that it requires a certain number of Live Check-ins to the show. If anyone can confirm this I'd like to hear from you, because the awarding of this sticker still seems to be quite random.






Nicky
There are just six episodes left after tonight. How will Nicky handle the changes? Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at HBO.
Req: Check-in to Big Love on 6 Feb, 2011










Finn
This is garbage! Well, maybe not. Thanks for checking-in to tonight's special post-Super Bowl episode of Glee! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at FOX.
Req: Check-in to Glee during the post-Superbowl episode on 6 Feb, 2011









Steve
What has Steve brought into the life of Fiona? And is he who he seems? Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Showtime.
Req: Check-in to Shameless on 6 Feb, 2011

8 comments:

  1. Couldn't unlock this sticker tonight. Did anybody else have any issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the God Hates Us All and Runkle sticker after checking in. I have checked in live since season 4 began.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, same here -- I checked in while 'Shameless' was on last night and didn't get the sticker…! WTF now…?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get "God Hates Us All" OR "Steve," and I checked in to both shows live...multiple times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think both Steve and GHUA were season fan stickers. Last night was my 5th live check in to both shows and I got both stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've checked in to every single episode of "Shameless" so far, always at the time the show aired -- and yet i didn't get the 'Steve' sticker last night…! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, guys! what hour was the glee episode last night? I've checked in and didn't got a sticker, so I'm thinking it was pretty late...

    ReplyDelete