Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Got your Geek Shui in alignment? I do!

Last night I arrived home from work to find a nifty little envelope from Geek Shui Living in my mailbox. SWEET! Inside was my Geek Shui Not-Sticker. This puppy is bigger than I expected, which was a nice surprise. Definitely a lot bigger that the standard GetGlue sticker:



So I hear you saying, "How can I get one?" Head over to Geek Shui Living and check out this post. Follow the steps there. While you're there, check out some of the other cool posts - the site has a wealth of information and news. They'll also accept a screenshot of your messages feed showing you achieving the Superfan ranking if your avatar doesn't show up in the Superfans feed on the GSL GetGlue page. Last I knew they still had about twenty stickers left. If you meet the requirements, they'll hook you up!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! We do indeed have about 20 limited edition GSL stickers left. We don't want any leftovers, so GetGlue users should checkin often and reach the SuperFan status as soon as possible. Full instructions are in the post linked to so kindly by the great people at Sticker FAQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I send my pic in and address....or is it too late?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the link listed above where it says "this post" - it'll take you to Geek Shui Living's website. You will find full instructions there on how to submit your proof of fandom.

    ReplyDelete