Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shameless - Fiona & Finale

Fiona
You've seen every minute of Shameless. How has Fiona changed over the first season? Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Showtime.
Req: Live Check-in to every episode of the premiere season of Shameless









Shameless Finale
You've joined the Gallaghers for one final time this season. Thanks for watching the first season finale of Shameless! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Showtime.
Req: Check-in to Shameless during the season finale

4 comments:

  1. Looks like I'm 1 for 2 tonight on these Live Check-in stickers. I got the Californication one but didn't get the Fiona one. Something must be broken because Shameless is right after Californication, and I've been checking in that time every week. Argghh annoying and irritating when this happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I didn't get the Californication sticker or the Shameless sticker and I've checked into every episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. I had a calender event set on my Google Account and transfered to my iPhone so that I would know when to check-in. Now all that work is for nothing. Tweeted and Emailed GetGlue Support and they are bs'ing me with the whole "reset counts are just a display error". Well those display errors are costing me valuable stickers woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, The Confession stickers have gone live.

    http://getglue.com/tv_shows/confession

    Here is the Hulu page for the web series.

    http://www.hulu.com/the-confession

    ReplyDelete