Friday, April 1, 2011

GetGlue April Fool's Day stickers

I <3 Infomercials
Forget sitcoms, dramas and sports. Infomercials are where it’s at!










Fool Me Once
Shame on us! April Fools' 2011!











Fool Me Twice
Shame on you! April Fools' 2011!

The first of these can apparently be earned by checking-in to any sticker-bearing topic. The latter two can apparently be earned by going to the Infomercials topic and checking-in. They require one of the phrase words "Shake Weight", "Ped Egg", "Slap Chop", or "Booty Pop", and will not trigger concurrently. Sorry, but you're going to have to check-in twice to get both of them.

And a word to the wise over at GetGlue - as a "joke" it would have went over better if you hadn't let the sticker images out of the bag before you put up the blog post insinuating that you were doing Infomercial stickers.

11 comments:

  1. I got the top one checking into Nurse Jackie... was it for any check in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the second sticker by checking into the Infomercials topic with " "Shake Weight", "Ped Egg", "Slap Chop", or "Booty Pop". "

    To get the third do I just do the same again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what it's worth, the "I <3 Infomercials" popped for me when I checked-in to Camelot, so your milage may vary.

    Getting the "Fool Me Twice" takes a second check-in. You can't get them both to pop at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Infomercial one by checking into Camelot as well. Didn't get the Fool Me Once for checking in to Infomercials with the phrases, but I'll try again later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the "I <3 Infomercials" pops for a check in to any show.... I had it pop for Bizarre Foods last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you have to hit another show first, followed by hitting informercial twice. [smh]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay! I finally figured out how to get it! You first have to check into a TV show (I got it on Camelot) to get the I <3 Infomercials sticker and then you can check in to Informercial twice to get the two April Fool's stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the infomercials sticker when checking in to bob's burgers lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. checked into entourage and earned I <3 Infomercials sticker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, so apparently the first check-in of the day to a sticker-bearing topic causes the Infomercials one to trigger. The final two have to be two separate check-ins to the Infomercials topic. Thanks to everyone for helping figure out this set's requirements!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww man. It's only 10:30pm over here, but I can't get those. ): Stupid timezones.

    ReplyDelete