Tuesday, December 14, 2010

4-Hour Body Opening Week and Easy A Marianne + Olive Stickers!

The 4-Hour Body Opening Week
It's time to change your body faster than ever before, and there's no time to waste. Thanks for checking-in to The 4-Hour Body in its first week of release! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Tim Ferriss.
Req: Check-in to The 4-Hour Body during the week of 14 Dec, 2010









Marianne + Olive
"You've made your bed...I just hope for your sake, you've cleaned the sheets." Yikes! Watch out for Marianne when Easy A is released on DVD and Blu-ray on December 21.
Req: Check-in to Easy A before 21 Dec, 2010

7 comments:

  1. I got the Easy A one with a simple check-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when does the Olive sticker come out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would assume Olive will go live once the DVD drops on the 21st. Original post has been edited to remove the phrase requirements for the Easy A sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One night I was lying in bed thinking about Easy A, and I was on getglue, and I remembered that the DVD was coming out soon. So, for a joke I tapped DVD in and snap the Marianne and olive stcker showed up! I was laughing like Hell....I did it as a joke and it worked! So, I went on getgluestickers.com and told a few people. The guy who created that site was IMHO kinda rude. If I recall right, it didn't work for him. Oh well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it turned out that the Marianne + Olive sticker didn't need any kind of phrase to get it to pop. I even had it wrong here for a while. Usually when a sticker drops I'll try a blank check-in first but this time I just went ahead and parroted the other users on GG. Fortunately the users here as well as the rest of th sticker hunters clued me in and I got the listing here corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone figured out how to get the olive sticker? Not the Marianne and olive one, just the olive one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nichole - look up to my earlier comments to this post. The Olive sticker is likely to go live on the 21st, when the DVD releases. Typically when they do sticker releases based around DVDs they will let at least one sticker out early to drive interest and they will hold a sticker from the set in reserve for the day of the release. If there are more than two stickers in the release then it's a safe bet that the odd one out is either a Fan sticker or requires a phrase, and may or may not be live until the day the DVD drops.

    ReplyDelete