Thursday, October 28, 2010

A big thanks to all my readers!

I wanted to take a time out from sticker hunting to say a big thank you to all my readers out there who check the site religiously for updates. The tips, hints, and pointers you send me help make this site what it is. I hope you all find it useful in your quest for increasing your sticker collection!  I also want to say a HUGE thanks to the sticker-hunting leaders out there on GetGlue - without you guys leading the way, the rest of us would be flailing in the dark on a lot of the oddball stickers out there.

On a side note, I realize the FAQ is a bit behind. Things have been a bit hectic for me in the last couple weeks at work and I haven't been able to give the full FAQ the attention it deserves. I should have some free time this weekend to get things added in and get the FAQ up to the current level of stickers. I may even start adding in images! Hopefully I'll be able to get this completed before the mass of check-ins that are going to be happening on Sunday, because I'm going to need all the free time I can get to make sure I hit all the Halloween check-ins that are on the calendar!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The FAQ is great - I got over 30 stickers just going through it, even the ones I wanted to get but didn't know how (like the Revision3 ones).

    Thanks, man! :)

    ReplyDelete