Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mythbusters premiere sticker - and I missed it!

Apparently at about 7:30 PM EST yesterday GetGlue posted on their blog and Tweeted that there would be an exclusive premiere sticker for Mythbusters.  Unfortunately, the premiere for Mythbusters was ALSO yesterday evening, at 9:00 PM EST, leaving those who weren't living on Facebook, Twitter, or AB's blog out in the cold with little advance warning.  I love that show but my first instinct while watching the episode was not, "Hey, I should check-in to GetGlue!" so obviously I missed out on it.  If anyone has earned this sticker, please let me know so I can get it added to to the list with the proper text.

EDIT:  Text found - Flint is a fiend when it comes to chasing down stickers.  That woman is truly a sticker-finding machine! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment