Monday, November 22, 2010

The Daily Rundown 5-check and Hardball 15-check stickers

Chuvannah
Is there a better team in political coverage than Chuck Todd and Savannah Guthrie? That's 5 check-ins/visits to The Daily Rundown! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at MSNBC.









Hardball Junkie
You've gotten your political fix! that's 15 check-ins/visits to Hardball with Chris Matthews! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at MSNBC.










Once again I am beset by the sticker glitch as the Chuvannah sticker didn't pop at 5 checks for me. Hopefully this will clear up by the time I get to 15 checks.

6 comments:

  1. It didn't show up for me either at 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tech, I've already checked into this show 9 times before this was mentioned. Will I get the 5 check-in sticker at 15 or am I outta luck??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually if it doesn't trip at 5 then you're glitched. At that point you can try heading on up to 15 and see if it pops along with the 15-check, but I'd wait a few hours before you drop that 15th check-in just to make sure you've got time for it to un-glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Did what you said and got everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely buggy. I am at 11 check ins for both and have still not gotten the 5 check in sticker for either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lindsay, me too. I'm reluctant to keep checking in until it's fixed. But I have gotten fan and superfan stickers well after the 5 and 15 check in. But I have also received them before I reached 5 and 15.

    ReplyDelete