Sunday, November 14, 2010

Full FAQ update schedule

The Full Sticker FAQ has been updated with everything that is available through 13 November, 2010.  I used to update the full FAQ as I earned the stickers, but that was turning out to be more cumbersome than expected, especially if it was a multi-sticker release like Book Day, Travel Channel, or Fringe. As it stands now I will probably update the full FAQ once a month or so, on or around the 15th (most likely the weekend closest to it). At that time all the stickers that were made available in the previous month will be added in and edits will be made. For anyone clamoring for more frequent updates, you can feel free to look through the sidebar at the right for individual sticker posts, because they will be posted to the main feed and will appear there in the interim time between the main updates. Thanks for tuning in to the blog and remember to keep hunting!

6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get the general stickers like Superhero and Reality Junkie, do I have to check in during broadcast times? I've tried checking in to multiple movies and shows at the same time and I still haven't received the stickers. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get the Superhero one either... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the general stickers you're looking at checking-in to items that are part of the Essentials lists. Go to the website and at the top of the page hit Explore then click on Movies. There should be a heading for Superhero movies at the right. Reality Junkie is a bit more difficult. Try the items under TV > Documentary and TV > Reality Competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's what I've been doing. But I did notice that the general stickers appear almost at random for me. I got the Cylon, Spy, Insomniac, Flawed and Paranormal Hunter stickers long long after the 5 check-in requirement. One day, the Material Girl was just in my collection O_o I'm sure I tried to get it way back when I first started but, I know I didn't actively hunt for it when it appeared in my account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really hard to go straight to what you want to go. Sure I can search, but what's the likelihood it's going to be what exactly I'm looking for? Then, I'm left with scrolling down, down, down for the keyword or sentence I'm looking for..I'm not saying your site is bad, because it isn't... It's cool..but I guess for me and what I am looking for, it's too long..but I know your heart was in the right place, I appreciate it and you. I really don't want you to think I'm ungrateful because I'm not..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to be adding a jump capability in to the next revision so you can click on the title of the section in the table of contents and it'll take you to that section. From there you're going to be a bit on your own but I'm planning on keeping the same structure where the NLA stickers are listed below the actual live ones for categories that are still live.

    ReplyDelete