Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Avatar stickers go live!

The Journey Continues
James Cameron's record-breaking blockbuster just gets better with repeat viewings. Thanks for checking-in to the Extended Collector's Edition of Avatar! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at 20th Century FOX.
Req: Check-in to Avatar on or after 16 Nov, 2010







Pandoran
You've made so many return trips to Pandora that you've been made an honorary citizen. Thanks for checking-in to the Extended Collector's Edition of Avatar! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at 20th Century FOX.
Req: ?????

Note: This one either isn't live yet or it has some seriously odd requirements.




Ultimate Avatar Experience
An already incredible cinematic experience gets even better with more footage and fantastic extras. Thanks for checking-in to the Extended Collector's Edition of Avatar! Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at 20th Century FOX.
Req: Check-in to Avatar with the word "Extended"

9 comments:

  1. I got The Journey Continues with my first check-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Didi, me too. Maybe the Pandoran sticker is the 5 check-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes me too. I've mentioned as Check-in " Extended pandoran box journey continues" and i get 2 stickers. We'll See after 5 check' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm already at 12 cek and no pandoran sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the mix-up on the requirements for Pandoran. Based on the description I found it sounded like it was supposed to be the 15-check, but obviously it isn't. I promise I'll have the requirements up as soon as I or someone else earns it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Pandoran sticker after 37th check-in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check in with 'Pandora Bound' for Pandoran sticker

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my Pandoran sticker by liking the movie and checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn´t get the "Ultimate Avatar Experience" :(((

    ReplyDelete